This certified organic face serum is rich in vitamin C with firming, collagen-boosting properties. Suitable for all skin types both morning and night, this luxurious serum will give your skin a soft, dewy glow. Sustainable, vegan and cruelty free.
- Rich in vitamin C from rosehip and sea buckthorn oils
- Coffee oil from repurposed grounds brightens skin
- Jojoba oil, rich in vitamins E and B, deeply hydrates the skin
- Geranium, rose and lemon essential oils make this smell dreamy
- Perfect for skin, but also works wonders for hair and beards - jojoba oil softens hair while rosehip keeps the skin underneath healthy, reducing irritation
All UpCircle products are made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops around London. They are natural, vegan, sustainable, cruelty free, palm oil free, repurposed and handmade. Whew!
UpCircle Beauty | Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil, 30ml
UpCircle Beauty are restlessly determined to leave the planet better than how they found it - a mission shared passionately by No Us in the Wild. They are local to me, and focus on elevated, quality skincare that is better for you and better for the environment. They are repurposing wonderful, natural ingredients which would otherwise end up going to landfill, striving to fulfil their circular economy mission.
While UpCircle's packaging is not 100% plastic free (the tube caps are the culprit!), they are fully recyclable and I think that their ethos, the incredible work they're doing to recycle, reuse and repurpose and their 100% natural and vegan formulas make them an incredible alternative to other skincare brands.