Natural, sustainable, vegan and cruelty free, this heavenly facial exfoliator is formulated for oily/combination skin with rosemary, thyme, tea tree and petitgrain essential oils. The scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Rosemary oil helps balance oily skin keeping whiteheads, blackheads and acne at bay
- Tea tree helps prevent breakouts
- Antioxidant-rich rosehip oil hydrates dry skin and is rich is essential fatty acids
- Thyme oil is an effective natural treatment for acne with their strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Vibrantly aromatic lemon verbena can help treat acne with its antiseptic properties and tone the skin
- High in antioxidants, coffee grounds are a potent free radical fighter, helping to protect skin from premature ageing
All UpCircle scrubs are made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops around London. They are natural, vegan, sustainable, cruelty free, palm oil free, repurposed and handmade. Whew!
UpCircle Beauty | Coffee Face Scrub - Herbal Blend, 100ml
UpCircle Beauty are restlessly determined to leave the planet better than how they found it - a mission shared passionately by No Us in the Wild. They are local to me, and focus on elevated, quality skincare that is better for you and better for the environment. They are repurposing wonderful, natural ingredients which would otherwise end up going to landfill, striving to fulfil their circular economy mission.
While UpCircle's packaging is not 100% plastic free (the tube caps are the culprit!), they are fully recyclable and I think that their ethos, the incredible work they're doing to recycle, reuse and repurpose and their 100% natural and vegan formulas make them an incredible alternative to other skincare brands.