Huski Cups are made from rice husks which would otherwise be discarded - the way husks are disposed of (often through burning or burying) is damaging to the environment, so you can feel doubly great that you're saving the earth from a single-use daily coffee cup as well as stopping discarded material from chipping away at our ecosystem. Win win!
All Huski Cups are:
- Biodegradable, eco friendly and sustainable
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
- Great for both hot and iced beverages
- Twin walled to keep drinks warm without burning your hands
- Leak proof with non slip bases
- Insulated to keep drinks at optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
Cups are available in both 400ml and 500ml sizes as well as three pastel colours.
Huski Cup | Rose Regular
Not only are Huski Cups beautiful, they are the product of repurposing would-be waste into something reusable and sustainable, at the same time as helping to stop the billions of disposable coffee cups which go into landfill each year. They are UK-made by a family business who are constantly thinking of innovative ways to make our future more sustainable and planet-friendly.
Huski Home are a family run business that puts sustainability at the top of the priority list. They have pledged to reduce their environmental impact to see a changed future, and work hard to make beautiful, practical creations from nature's leftovers.