This all natural, palm oil free, cruelty free and vegan Oatmylk soap bar is made with oat milk rather than water, creating a more nourishing bar. Containing gentle exfoliants in the form of natural oats, it has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to remove dead skin cells for soft, glowy skin. This bar is unscented and is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types.
- Gentle yet moisturising for sensitive skin
- Base of coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter
- Gentle, moisturising, long lasting bars which stay firm and keep their shape
- Minimum weight of 112g/4oz (which is larger than most soap bars, don't ya know!)
- Measures approximately 5 x 9 x 2.5cm
Handcrafted Oatmylk Soap | Soap Daze, 112g
We use so much plastic with hand soaps and shower gels, from the bottles themselves to the pumps, labels and seals. Going back to basics with handcrafted, handcut soap bars is not only kinder to the planet, but your skin will thank you!
Soap Daze create handcrafted, handcut soaps in Devon which are vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and all natural. They come in litho-printed, matchbox style reusable (or recyclable!) boxes made in Cornwall and send everything out completely plastic free.
Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, oatmylk (aqua, avena sativa, sea salt), avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, naturally occuring