This all natural, palm oil free, cruelty free and vegan Coffee and Raw Cacao soap bar is from Soap Daze's nourish range. Super creamy coconut milk is blended with ground coffee and oats to provide amazing exfoliation. Raw cacao is considered a superfood, and is a strong antioxidant with numerous health benefits.
- Each batch of 22 soaps contains a full can of organic Biona coconut milk for extra creaminess and nourishment
- Base of coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter
- Gentle, moisturising, long lasting bars which stay firm and keep their shape
- Minimum weight of 112g/4oz (which is larger than most soap bars, don't ya know!)
- Measures approximately 5 x 9 x 2.5cm
Handcrafted Coffee and Raw Cacao Soap | Soap Daze, 112g
We use so much plastic with hand soaps and shower gels, from the bottles themselves to the pumps, labels and seals. Going back to basics with handcrafted, handcut soap bars is not only kinder to the planet, but your skin will thank you!
Soap Daze create handcrafted, handcut soaps in Devon which are vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and all natural. They come in litho-printed, matchbox style reusable (or recyclable!) boxes made in Cornwall and send everything out completely plastic free.
Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos
nucifera) milk (organic), avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, coffee arabica, raw
cacao, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) oil,
cinnamomum zeylanicum oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, eugenia
caryophyllata (clove) oil, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine.
Constituents of essential oils: linalool, limonene, eugenol, benzyl benzoate