This natural, mineral-rich toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil for extra freshness. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, which can cause gum disease. This peroxide free formulation is a great (plastic free!) alternative to conventional whitening toothpaste.
- Fluoride, glycerin and SLS free
- Mineral-rich formula to promote remineralisation of teeth
- PETA-certified cruelty free and vegan
- Features a little spatula to transfer paste onto toothbrush
- Comes in a reusable or recyclable glass jar with an aluminium lid and compostable box
Georganics Mineral-Rich Natural Toothpaste | Activated Charcoal, 60ml
Products related to dental hygiene are some of the worst offenders when it comes to plastic pollution. Most people don't think to recycle bathroom products, and many materials can't be recycled in the first place.
Georganics pioneer zero waste, low impact living, and work with nature rather than against it. They are a well-known and trusted natural oral care brand based in rural Sussex. Started by two friends, they still make all of their products by hand on Hooklands Farm.