Plastic straws are a non-essential part of our lives, yet they cause enormous damage to our oceans, wildlife and environment as a whole. In the UK alone we use 8.5 billion of them a year - thrown away after less than an hour's use, they take around 500 years to decompose (and even then, they break down into microplastics which can be even more damaging to the ecosystem).
The good news is that these will soon be banned in the UK, so what better time to invest in a reusable straw! This stainless steel straw is made from 60% recycled steel and is extra special because it's collapsible, meaning it can be expanded to three different lengths to suit your old fashioned, smoothie, frappuccino and everything in between. Perfect for kids!
- Zero metal aftertaste - guaranteed
- No plastic or silicone, made with 100% food grade stainless steel
- Comes with stainless steel carry case with detachable keyring
- Dishwasher safe, or buy alongside our straw cleaner for a thorough scrub
- Super easy to carry round with you, and perfect for water, soft drinks, G&Ts, juices, smoothies, iced coffees - the list is endless!
- Incredibly strong and bend resistent
- Extends up to 23.5cm
Collapsible Reusable Steel Straw
Zero Waste Club focuses on making sustainable, eco friendly household essentials which would otherwise mean single use and high waste. They plant a tree for every order I make with them, and make it easy to switch to plastic free, reusable alternatives to transform your home without sacrificing on quality.
Started by two friends, Rishi and Pawan, who were feeling frustrated by the extent of damage we have done to our environment, Zero Waste Club is a truly ethical, eco friendly company mindful of the impact they have on the environment.
While markets are changing slowly, Zero Waste Club noticed that many products sold under the 'eco' label tend to stretch the definition of sustainability - they decided to start their own journey to produce truly sustainable, beautifully designed and ethical essentials at affordable prices.